Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12602 Discussions

Eclipse third party plugin support

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I am using Quartus 14.1.0.186 (Windows 7 64bit) and was wondering if the NIOS software build tools for Eclipse support third party plugins. I have tried to find some information online but have drawn a blank. 

I have tried to install the Subversive SVN Team Provider plugin from with in Eclipse by using the "Install New Software" option under the help menu. I am using http://download.eclipse.org/releases/kepler/ as the update site URL. The plugin seems to install ok and Eclipse prompts to restart. After the restart the splash screen appears and an error pops up saying there was an error and refer to a log file. I have attached the log file with the errors in. 

I have also tried to manually install the VisualLint plugin and I get a similar error. My first question is does the sbt for eclipse support plugins and if it does, is there a trick to getting them working? 

Many thanks 

Kristyan
0 Kudos
0 Replies