Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12603 Discussions

Error in nios II eclipse generation

Petteri
Beginner

Hello! I'm using eclipse to nios ii but i get this error message. I looked online multiple places but cannot find anyting to fix it.

My quartus prime lite version is 21.1.1 and eclipse is Version: Mars.2 Release (4.5.2)
Build id: 20160218-0600

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Petteri
Beginner

I'm using windows 10 22H2

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

Greetings and welcome to Intel's forum.

Here is the link where you could find more information and the solution for this issue: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/articles/000090071.html

Kindly follow the resolution steps below by download and installing the patch version for 21.1 with the link provided.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

Any updates from your side? Did you managed to get the workaround with the link(KDB) provided?

Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 4/5 survey.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly Jialin, GOH

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for notifying that reinstalling WSL Ubuntu(Linux OS) can also eliminate the errors shown.

Regards,

Kelly Jialin, GOH

0 Kudos