Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++

Exemple Gimp display function

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi all, 

i works with my DE1 for displaying picture with the Nios II. 

I have seen some prepared function for in gui.c and gimp.c 

exemple : 

/***************************************************************************** * Function: CopyImageToBuffer * * Purpose: Copies an image to a video buffer of a different width. The source and * destination do not have to be contained in the same buffer, * and can be differend widths. This function is useful for copying * images stored in RAM to the active frame buffer to be displayed. * * Returns: 0 ****************************************************************************/ int CopyImageToBuffer( char* dest, char* src, int dest_width, int src_width, int src_height ) {  

/***************************************************************************** * Function: load_gimp_graphic_to_pointer * * Purpose: * * Returns: 0 ****************************************************************************/ int load_gimp_graphic_to_pointer( GimpImage* image_source, char** dest ) {  

/***************************************************************************** * Function: DisplayGimpImage * * Purpose: * * Returns: 0 ****************************************************************************/ void DisplayGimpImage( int loc_x, int loc_y, GimpImage* gimp_image, alt_video_display* display ) {  

Did you know a code will use them for an exemple ? 

Thanks
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

So , 

Nobody for helping me ?
0 Kudos