Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

Exemple Gimp display function

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi all, 

i works with my DE1 for displaying picture with the Nios II. 

I have seen some prepared function for in gui.c and gimp.c 

exemple : 

/***************************************************************************** * Function: CopyImageToBuffer * * Purpose: Copies an image to a video buffer of a different width. The source and * destination do not have to be contained in the same buffer, * and can be differend widths. This function is useful for copying * images stored in RAM to the active frame buffer to be displayed. * * Returns: 0 ****************************************************************************/ int CopyImageToBuffer( char* dest, char* src, int dest_width, int src_width, int src_height ) {  

/***************************************************************************** * Function: load_gimp_graphic_to_pointer * * Purpose: * * Returns: 0 ****************************************************************************/ int load_gimp_graphic_to_pointer( GimpImage* image_source, char** dest ) {  

/***************************************************************************** * Function: DisplayGimpImage * * Purpose: * * Returns: 0 ****************************************************************************/ void DisplayGimpImage( int loc_x, int loc_y, GimpImage* gimp_image, alt_video_display* display ) {  

Did you know a code will use them for an exemple ? 

Thanks
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

So , 

Nobody for helping me ?