Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
12435 Discussions

HOW TO SELECT REQUIRED FILES in iNICHE stack

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, 

I am using iNiche Stack on Cyclone3(ep3c120) FPGA. There are myriad files which I am finding difficult to remove the unnecessary ones. I want only PING program. Can anyone help how to disable redundant files in NIOS SBT v13.0 . In the NIOS BSP EDITOR - File Generation Tab- I tried disabling the redundatnt files(ex:FTP/TELNET). But my efforts are not yiedling the desired results. The reason why I want to remove the reduntant files is because I want to fit the whole CODE into 3Mb On-Chip memory of EP3C120 FPGA. I am not using any off-chip memory. Please help me. I am really struck!!!!!:(:(:(
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Did you disable TCP? ping only requires UDP protocol which is far simpler than TCP.

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I tried Cris. I tried disabling it in the BSP editor.  

Could u please guide me how to delete ? 

Thanks Chris for your reply.