Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12600 Discussions

Hello, we would like to install a plugin at NIOS2 (Eclipse Mars 2, QuartusLite v18.1.0.625) that requires this feature: 'org.eclipse.equinox.p2.operations 2.1.0'. Unfortunately that feature isn't installed. How can I install that feature?

BMäme
Beginner

We have tried at NIOS2 to install 'Eclipse Platform' (Source: http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.5). That worked for our Plugin, but it destorys and delete some preferences (e.g. C/C++ Build). Do you have any ideas?

Kind regards

Bastian

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Ahmed_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi Bastian,

Are you sure that this feature is supported by Intel?

I thinks you must reinstall the tool with selecting all features available. Please correct me if I didn't understand your issue.

Regards,

0 Kudos
BMäme
Beginner

Hi,

thank you for your support. :)

Unfortunaly i don´t know, if this feature is supported by Intel.

I´ve reinstalled the tool, but ther is no option that all features are available.

I want to install the plugin "Axivion Eclipse Feature".

So I start "Nios II Software Build Tools for Eclipse", then I install via "Install new software" the Axivion Plugin. If I start the installation, the following message appears.

Axivion_Issure.PNG

I´ve already contacted the support of Axivion, but they couldn´t helped me.

Do you have any ideas?

Regards,

0 Kudos
Ahmed_H_Intel1
Employee

Okay, Iwill create an internal ticket to check if the tool supports this feature or not. and if yes, How to install it.

I am seeking for your patience to get this issue resolved.

Regards,

0 Kudos
BMäme
Beginner

Thank you very much!

I´m looking forward to your answer/solution.

If you have some questions, do not hesitate to contact me!

Regards ,

Bastian

0 Kudos
Ahmed_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi,

I am seeking your patience until I get an answer of your question. This is a non standard support which requires much of work.

Regards,

0 Kudos
BMäme
Beginner

Hey,

many thank for your information.

Can you estimate, when I can expect an answer? :)

Kind Regards,

Bastian

0 Kudos
Ahmed_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi,

I apologize for any inconvenience but we still discussing with the Eclipse team to get an answer. I am seeking your patience until they reply to us.

Regards,

0 Kudos
BMäme
Beginner

Hi,

do you have any new information for me? Did you get a response from the Eclipse team?

Many thanks for your support. :)

Regards

0 Kudos
Ahmed_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi,

Actually I didn't get a reply showing if this is supported by Intel.

0 Kudos
BMäme
Beginner

Hi,

i think, we dont get any futher information from Intel here, do we?

Yesterday i´ve seen, that there will be a new Quartus Lite version released soon. Hopefully this will solve my problem. Do you know, when the version will exactly be released?

Thanks.

Regards

0 Kudos