Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
12435 Discussions

How To Design NIOS II/e Softcore processor in SOPC Builder of Quartus II??

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I want to design a web server by which I would be able control LEDs and Send text to LCDs. For Implementation of this my querry is 

1) How to design NIOS II/e on SOPC builder ......Is there any ready VHDL code for it.  

2) c or assembly language design for web server intending to do controlling LEDs etc 

3) Altera debug client ....from where it can be accesed. or From where I can get this software.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

I want to design a web server by which I would be able control LEDs and Send text to LCDs. For Implementation of this my querry is 

1) How to design NIOS II/e on SOPC builder ......Is there any ready VHDL code for it.  

2) c or assembly language design for web server intending to do controlling LEDs etc 

3) Altera debug client ....from where it can be accesed. or From where I can get this software. 

--- Quote End ---  

Go through the reference design from below links. 

http://www.johnloomis.org/digitallab/ 

Refer Figure 3.7 for understanding ftp://ftp.altera.com/up/pub/webdocs/de2_usermanual.pdf 

Google is best source where you can find those information. 

Best Regards, 

Anand Raj Shankar 

(This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation)