Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12600 Discussions

How to generate "offset cancellation reset" for ALTGX_RECONFIG?

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Anyone can help me to generate "offset cancellation reset" for ALTGX_RECONFIG? the MegaWizard Plug-In Manager didn't generate this signal. 

The manual says: 

"The Offset cancellation for Receiver channels option is automatically enabled in both the ALTGX and ALTGX_RECONFIG MegaWizard Plug-In Managers for Receiver and Transmitter and Receiver only configurations. It is not available for Transmitter only configurations."  

I use it to receive signal from ALTPLL and connect to Qsys PCie hard IP, it didn't have "offset cancellation reset". How to operate so that it can automatically generate "offset cancellation reset"? 

Thank you very much!
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Thanks, how to run the commands? 

qmegawiz -silent -wiz_override="offset_cancellation_reset" <altgx_reconfig filename.v>
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

If running on Windows, open and cmd shell and cd into the dir where your altgx_config files are. Then run if from there. It would look something like: 

C:\MyProject\ALTGXConfig> qmegawiz -silent -wiz_override="offset_cancellation_reset" <altgx_reconfig filename.v> 

I am assuming that dir MyProject\ALTGXConfig is where your altgx config files generated by the wizard are. Repalce <altgx_reconfig_filename.v> with the name of the file generated by the wizard.
0 Kudos