Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12603 Discussions

I have an old Altera NIOSII core license. I want to verify the license is still valid and see if my acct has other licenses.

TClar19
Beginner

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Welcome to INTEL forum. Could you provide your license.dat file for checking?

For privacy you could use private message.

0 Kudos
TClar19
Beginner

What I expect is that my name and/or Altera ID 868869 should be easily looked up. That way I can see if I have other licenses Quartus etc. that I have forgotten.

How about an official support phone# ?

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

For your information, we are working remotely from Intel and generally do not provide phone call support in forum. However, if you have any question regarding this case that need some explanation. Kindly list down your question here or in private message and I will try my best to help you.

Otherwise for account/ID related, license file request and activation, log in your “My Intel” account to Intel FPGA Self Service License Center and submit Contact Customer Service form.

https://fpgasupport.intel.com/Licensing/license/contact.html

Appreciate much on your understanding.

0 Kudos
TClar19
Beginner

AAbd,

Attached is a zip file with two of the original license files for NiosII, Quartus tools/IP core. I own the physical HW that these licenses are node-locked to, but I may only be the license owner for the "IDCI" license. Please check the validity of these licences, who is the rightful owner, and what version(s) of product the licenses are good for.

Thanks,

Tom Clarke, IDCi

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

For more detail information on licensing you could also contact https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/support/my-intel-sign-on-support.html Intel customer service team.

0 Kudos