Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

JRunner + ARM7 + uCLinux

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi all! 

I'm currently working in a embedded system, which combines an ARM7 LPC 2468 running an uCLinux, and a FPGA Cyclone III. I need to program the FPGA using the ARM7, so I'm trying to port the JRunner, but still have a lot of problems. 

I changed the port functions and recompile the program. Then I execute the program in the uCLinux of the uC as well as I use the JRunner in windows: ./jrunner name.cdf 

It opens properly the .cdf, but then it shows a error message. Apparently it can not open the .rbf indicated in the .cdf (it seems that it cannot understand the path as "./" ¿?). 

Have anyone of you ported the JRunner to a uC with uCLinux, or at least to an ARM7? Could you please give me a little help? 

Thank you!!
0 Kudos
0 Replies