Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

LAN91C1111 interrupt

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I am migrating my old quartus and nios project to latest version 13.0. I got a problem now ,The ethernet communication is not working. I found the IRQ number become to -1 in system.h. but I assigned it to 14 in QSYS. Does anybody have same problem? 

# define LAN91C111_IRQ -1# define LAN91C111_IRQ_INTERRUPT_CONTROLLER_ID -1
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I changed IRQ number in system.h as below, it works. but this is not a correct way, It will overwrite if i re-generate BSP. 

# define LAN91C111_IRQ 14 

# define LAN91C111_IRQ_INTERRUPT_CONTROLLER_ID 0
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

you should not change IRQ no from system. h go to the SOPC or Qsys assign required IRQ and generate the system, then it will reflect in your IRQ in system .h, system.h is just reflection of your hardware

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

The IRQ no is assigned to 14 in Qsys, why it's -1 in system.h.

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

After Assigning IRQ (14) , u need to generate system through QSYS, then only it will reflect in your system.h