Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
12455 Discussions

Max10 De10 Lite w/ push buttons

DBick
Beginner

Hello, I have designed a fully synchronous Nios II system with custom components. I created a block diagram and made it the top level design. I am using the VGA as display on a external monitor, I have used the external KEY_UDLRM as inputs from five buttons on a bread board wired to Arduino Uno. I have used expansion kit KEY_M as select and deselect press. I have programmed eclipse in C language to display [24] [16] numbers 0-5 in a [8] [20] frame. I have programmed a red square box to circle the number display and I have programmed the box to move through left, right, up, down using my push buttons. I also programmed a button to select and deselect 3 or more numbers that are the same in a row, column and diagonal. Just like the game candy crush. I am having troubles making the sequence of numbers that’s selected and deleted generate new numbers from top down. Can anyone assist a aspiring engineer? Thanks in advance!!!

0 Kudos
0 Replies