Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++

NIOS II

SSD001
Beginner

hi friends

Can MAX10 (10M16SAU324I7G)  device has enough memory to support the nios II economy processor.

with regards

s.d.shandeep

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @SSD001,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum, hope this message find you well and apologies for the delayed in response.
There should be enough memory to support NIOS for the mention device.
Below here is the example that I would suggest is a great help for you to get you started with nios on the device.

Note: Here are also some helpful user guide/design example that you can refer to.

Warm regards.
BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @SSD001

Good day, by any chances did you managed to look into the guide mention? Please do let us know if that helps or any other clarification we can help with.

Warm regards

BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @SSD001,

Hope this message find you well and good day, unfortunately as we do not receive any response from you to the previous clarification that we have provided. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions. 

Warm Regards

BB

0 Kudos