Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12600 Discussions

NIOS and Avalon-MM response signal

EBoln
New Contributor I

Hi all!

I write bridge from Avalon-MM(amm) to custom interface and use amm response signal. Can I use it when trying to read from NIOS? I didn’t find the information, but for some reason it’s needed

0 Kudos
4 Replies
aikeu
Employee

Hi EBoln,

Sorry for late reply. Do you stilll need help for this issue?

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
EBoln
New Contributor I
0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi EBoln,

Sorry that I missed out your previous message and get back to you late. I was into different cases and I am still new to Avalon Interface.

I do not know your question specifically, maybe can tell me more on the flow which you trying to achieve.

Maybe you already have the document below as your reference, from there I will work on your request.

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/manual/mnl_avalon_spec.pdf

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos