Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
12419 Discussions

NIOS and Avalon-MM response signal

EBoln
New Contributor I

Hi all!

I write bridge from Avalon-MM(amm) to custom interface and use amm response signal. Can I use it when trying to read from NIOS? I didn’t find the information, but for some reason it’s needed

0 Kudos
4 Replies
aikeu
Employee

Hi EBoln,

Sorry for late reply. Do you stilll need help for this issue?

Regards,

Aik Eu

EBoln
New Contributor I
aikeu
Employee

Hi EBoln,

Sorry that I missed out your previous message and get back to you late. I was into different cases and I am still new to Avalon Interface.

I do not know your question specifically, maybe can tell me more on the flow which you trying to achieve.

Maybe you already have the document below as your reference, from there I will work on your request.

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/manual/mnl_avalon_spec.pdf

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

aikeu
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Regards,

Aik Eu