Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

Nios ii vga reference design

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi , 

I am trying to run a simple nios ii vga reference design on DE2-115 board , i found this reference design from altera : https://www.altera.com/products/reference-designs/all-reference-designs/computing/ref-niosii-vga.htm... , But when you try to download the link is broken ????? 

Any other source for nios ii based vga design ??? 

Regards , 

FPGA_guru011
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I also get into the following link broken error when click on the download link in the page you mentioned. Probably you might want to file a service request to Altera to report and get this fixed. They might have move it to other location but do not update the page. 

"Not Found 

The requested URL /content/altera-www/global/en_us/index/support/support-resources/software/download/refdesigns/computing was not found on this server."
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

good..! let get my hands to feedback this to Altera .... hehe

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Bravo, got my first service request submitted ! lol...