Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++

NiosII

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

hi 

I have a source code of compression vidéo (h.264 ,jpeg) how is exécutable in visual studio c++,my problem is how to implement this code in NiosII ,how to convert this source code in niosII. thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
68 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

hello there, 

thanks for your time and support, i have send my email add through private message. 

i hope you have got my ID by now. 

thanks
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

hi kaushal, i send a source code in your email, to test this code you must have a visual studio 2010,build, génerer and debuger, i don't have a great gift idea about this code source 

because I finally used a jpeg.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello Sinam, 

I have a receipt of your source code, 

Thanks once again
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

hi, 

i have a project how is able to use a traitement of image, my problem is does not result the compilator stopped, my question is how to optemize the code ? 

thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello Sinam, 

Please clarify what type of "traitement of image,", i have previous experience of image compression in C and FPGA. 

Regards
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

hi Kaushal, 

the traitement is extract a matrice of covariance from the image, the problem is the capacity of memoire (SDRAM,..) because the size of image is very big.So question is how to optimize the code source,Or to accelerate it.
0 Kudos