Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12590 Discussions

No licenses 'RSTM_Pool_Pro' available

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I am using the FVP_VE_Cortex-A9x4.exesimulation tool with the latest DS-5, but when tried to launch this, I got some strange error ! how to fix this?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I just double clink this file and it pop up for some application window. by the way. did you have your license installed ?

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

this is strange, how did the window looks like?

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I have a reason to believe either your license expired, or evaluation copy which is not entitle to use this feature 

http://ds.arm.com/altera/ 

What is the license type that you are using? please go to check it in the Help\Arm license manager.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

my god.... after i reconfigured the network proxy and try to grab another evaluation ultimate license, it works already...

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

you may need to confirm with your FAE for the license that you are using . some feature is bounded with certain license family!

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

wonder why the license got so much restriction anyway?

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

hi Light, cool down. actually when you read the link that i paste you earlier related with the license coverage, you can clearly see, actually this is not truly a restriction.

0 Kudos