Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
12436 Discussions

No licenses 'RSTM_Pool_Pro' available

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I am using the FVP_VE_Cortex-A9x4.exesimulation tool with the latest DS-5, but when tried to launch this, I got some strange error ! how to fix this?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I just double clink this file and it pop up for some application window. by the way. did you have your license installed ?

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

this is strange, how did the window looks like?

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I have a reason to believe either your license expired, or evaluation copy which is not entitle to use this feature 

http://ds.arm.com/altera/ 

What is the license type that you are using? please go to check it in the Help\Arm license manager.
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

my god.... after i reconfigured the network proxy and try to grab another evaluation ultimate license, it works already...

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

you may need to confirm with your FAE for the license that you are using . some feature is bounded with certain license family!

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

wonder why the license got so much restriction anyway?

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

hi Light, cool down. actually when you read the link that i paste you earlier related with the license coverage, you can clearly see, actually this is not truly a restriction.