Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
12435 Discussions

Problem with include path under Nios-II

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello, 

I do have a Nios-II project, which should be able to run on 2 different hardware. 

I thus made a main project and 2 bsp projects (one for each HW configuration) and changed the bsp settings accordingly in the "Nios II Application properties" tab in the "project properties" window. 

Up to now I had not much problems with that. 

But today, as I was trying to add a new feature in the SW, I face the following problem: 

Although the unwanted bsp project is closed, although the bsp settings point to the right bsp project, the system.h points to the bad bsp :( 

When I saw that in the includes list, both bsps where present, I tried to remove the one not concerning the current build: unsuccessful! 

I thus went to the project properties and opened the "paths and symbols" tab under "C/C++ general" and tried to remove the unwanted paths: unsuccessful! 

They all are "built-in values" and no way to remove them, even not to change the order. 

I thus wanted to remove those "built-in values", trying to understand where they might have been setup... still unsuccessful! 

How could I proceed? 

Thanks 

jylo
0 Kudos
0 Replies