Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
12453 Discussions

Simple Socket Server for Cyclone 10 GX Kit

JLee25
Novice

Hell,

I am looking for SSS reference design for this kit.

Do you know where I can find it?

Thank you!

BRs,

Johnson

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Deshi_Intel
HI Johnson, The answer stay the same on the other 10M/100M MII forum question thread that I replied to you earlier. Intel doesn't has SSS reference design for Cyclone 10 GX but we do have it for Arria 10 FPGA that you can take a look at. https://fpgacloud.intel.com/devstore/platform/17.1.0/Pro/arria-10-nios-ii-simple-socket-server-desig... Thanks. Regards, dlim
JLee25
Novice

Hi Dlim,

Thank you for the reply.

I am curious to know why there's a SSS example in C10 GX kit example folder.

I download the sof and the SSS start running but I was not able to connect it through TCP.

Would you help me check this example?

Regards,

Johnson

Deshi_Intel
Hi Johnson, Thanks. I am not aware of SSS example design in Cyclone 10 GX dev kit example folder. Let me take a look on the example design and also find out if there is specific requirement in using this example design. Thanks. Regards, dlim
Deshi_Intel

Hi Johnson,

I took a look on the design. It does seem like SSS example design.

You can find out more about the design detail and usage in following readme.txt file

\simple_socket_server\software\app

Thanks.

Regards,

dlim