Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

SoC FPGA Virtual Target

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Is there any tutorial or guide book about how to setup and use SoC FPGA Virtual Target?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I would contact your distributor or Altera rep. I think there is a getting started guide but I think you have to purchase the virtual target in order to get access to it. This is the only public info I could find: http://www.altera.com/devices/processor/arm/cortex-a9/virtual-target/proc-a9-virtual-target.html

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

BadOmen the link is dead after altera changed their site version :(  

safeguard did you buy Soc FPGA Virtual Target software or is there a demo somewhere to download?
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I looked around and could find it either. I have asked someone else if they know where the page went and will update the link once I find out. 

I don't believe there was a demo version of the virtual target.