Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12600 Discussions

System timestamp mismatch - NIOS II Simple Socket Server

APaga1
Novice

I am trying to implement NIOS II Simple Socket Server on Cyclone V GT device (https://fpgacloud.intel.com/devstore/platform/16.0.0/Standard/nios-ii-simple-socket-server-ethernet-example-for-cvgt/ ). But when giving the run, I am facing the errors related to mismatch in the timestamp. There are two sopcinfo files for ethernet_standard_main_system in the downloaded project directory and only one sof file in the master_image. Which sof file should I choose to program the board and which sopc file should I use to create the project in NIOS SBT? I am attaching the related pics.

Screenshot (51).png

Screenshot (50).png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
EricMunYew_C_Intel

Hi, Avinash

The .sopc for eth_std_main_system is the top level file. You only need to program one file, ie the .sof.

You may need to re-compile the reference design example and re-generate the programming file .sof again.

Thanks.

Eric

0 Kudos
EricMunYew_C_Intel

Hi, Avinash

Is your problem resolved ? And can we close the case ?

Thanks.

Eric

0 Kudos
EricMunYew_C_Intel

Hi, Avinash

Is your problem resolved ? And can we close the case ?

Thanks.

Eric

0 Kudos
APaga1
Novice

It is not solved at all. I don't know what has happened. I am not getting any replies at all after Intel has moved from Intel community to Intel forum.

0 Kudos