Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
12367 Discussions

System timestamp mismatch - NIOS II Simple Socket Server

APaga1
Novice

I am trying to implement NIOS II Simple Socket Server on Cyclone V GT device (https://fpgacloud.intel.com/devstore/platform/16.0.0/Standard/nios-ii-simple-socket-server-ethernet-... ). But when giving the run, I am facing the errors related to mismatch in the timestamp. There are two sopcinfo files for ethernet_standard_main_system in the downloaded project directory and only one sof file in the master_image. Which sof file should I choose to program the board and which sopc file should I use to create the project in NIOS SBT? I am attaching the related pics.

Screenshot (51).png

Screenshot (50).png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
EricMunYew_C_Intel

Hi, Avinash

The .sopc for eth_std_main_system is the top level file. You only need to program one file, ie the .sof.

You may need to re-compile the reference design example and re-generate the programming file .sof again.

Thanks.

Eric

EricMunYew_C_Intel

Hi, Avinash

Is your problem resolved ? And can we close the case ?

Thanks.

Eric

EricMunYew_C_Intel

Hi, Avinash

Is your problem resolved ? And can we close the case ?

Thanks.

Eric

APaga1
Novice

It is not solved at all. I don't know what has happened. I am not getting any replies at all after Intel has moved from Intel community to Intel forum.