Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12589 Discussions

Triple Speed Ethernet (TSE) Design Example

corestar
New Contributor I

I'm attempting to create a TSE using a NIOS-II in a Cyclone V GX. I found a very useful example here:

Using Triple-Speed Etherent on DE4 Boards 

and was able to create and compile the hardware using Quartus Prime 18.0 Standard. But I can't find the C source files that go with the example. They say to look at tse_tutorial.c, but I cannot find that file on the net. It shows how to setup the DMA and interrupts. I'm new to NIOS.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SengKok_L_Intel

Hi

The C - language source file tse_tutorial.c is given in the design files folder. Since this example is for the university program, as per the link below, please try to submit the request if you need the design file.

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/topics/fpga-academic/support.html

Regards -SK

0 Kudos
SengKok_L_Intel

I will set this forum case to close-pending for now. The status will remain in this state for 15 calendar days, simply post a note in this forum and it will be reopened for further investigation.

0 Kudos
corestar
New Contributor I

I was never able to find the file or any other example. The University program you sent a link to is only for academics and did not provide any help.

0 Kudos