Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
12453 Discussions

Update of TSE Core in Quartus 13.1

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I have just updated the TSE core in 13.1 and it doesn't work. I have a working TSE Qsys design that worked in 13.0. Has anyone found any problem with this new updated core ? I had to re-configure all the parameters and update all the connections - however I checked everything and I all looks good. I also checked the updated manual to see if there is any additions and changes in the new core that have to be implemented - but I didn't find anything significant ! Can anyone help me ?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Did you solved your problem? I tried compiling Board Update Project example for Cyclone V GT board and got some timing violations when using 13.1, and the TSE is working poorly (data gets corrupted). I also saw that TimeQuest wrongly assumes that clock on the clock mux is a data and tries to optimize that path.