Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
12435 Discussions

Using HPS in Quartus 15.0 generates false output

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello everyone, 

I'm developing a project on Arria V SoC Development Kit using HPS and FPGA, it means I have to create a project in Quartus using QSYS. 

I have tested my design on FPGA and it worked fine. I got the correct signal on FMCA pinout. But I want to include HPS in my design for configuration and I/O purpose from Linux.  

After I created a project in Qsys with my design on FPGA as an IP with AXI interfaces included,  

the output became false. 

Is there anyone who has done a similar project using IP with AXI interface and HPS? Can you refer me to some tutorial? I have found very few tutorials that explains how to do what I want. 

Because I tested my IP before on FPGA, I'm sure it works fine. So the problem is when I built the project using Qsys and HPS. 

This project is quite important and I would really like to make it work. 

Any suggestion is welcome. Thank you so much. 

Regards,
0 Kudos
0 Replies