Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12600 Discussions

Vector Interrupt Controller VIC

James_B
New Contributor II

I am looking for Nios II/f software designs in C using the Vector Interrupt Controller, and the link that is listed below seems to have a dead link to the actual source code. I am wondering if there is a valid link to the source some where? Thanks in advance. James

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/design-examples/intellectual-property/embedded/nios-ii/exm-vectored-interrupt-controller.html

0 Kudos
1 Solution
James_B
New Contributor II

I found the solution by going to the 2021.06.28 version of the Embedded Peripherals IP User Guide, and the link works in that document to download the VIC example files. -James

James_B_0-1625863348472.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
James_B
New Contributor II

I found the solution by going to the 2021.06.28 version of the Embedded Peripherals IP User Guide, and the link works in that document to download the VIC example files. -James

James_B_0-1625863348472.png

BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @James_B,

Thank you for posting and sharing the solution in Intel community forum and hope all is well.
With no further clarification on this thread, it will be transitioned to community support for further help on doubts in this thread.
Thanks for your questions and as always pleasure having you here.

Best Wishes
BB

0 Kudos