Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
12421 Discussions

Want full SD card image AND matching kernel sources from Rocketboards

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Have Arrow SoCKit.  

Simply want both the full SD card image (pre-loader, bootloader, Linux kernel, dtb, root file system) which I will use to boot SoCKit, AND I want the kernel sources that correspond to the kernel running in the full SD card image. 

I cannot figure out how to do this on Rocketboards.org. The versioning there is beyond my comprehension.  

I can use any release that will run on SoCKit, so long as the kernel sources match the prebuilt image on the SD card. I am building a kernel module, so I need that match. 

Can anyone please help?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I'm going to withdraw the above question.  

I started looking at the updated Rocketboards site for 14.0 SoCKit, and believe I can figure it out. I believe my trouble was with the older version 13.1. With 14.0, all the resources I need seem to be obtainable from http://www.rocketboards.org/foswiki/documentation/gsrd140usermanualarrowsockitedition 

Will update if I run into trouble. Thanks.