Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12585 Discussions

Where does the "Includes" path come from in my project?

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Where does this include path come from? See image. I find this path listed in two places in my project (called BareMetalBoot-GNU): 

In the workspace folder, then .metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.cdt.core, in a file called BareMetalBoot-GNU.1441051362345.pdom 

It is in there many times. 

In the workspace folder, then .metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.cdt.make.core, in a file called BareMetalBoot-GNU.sc 

It was only in there twice and looked like a possible choice, there were two lines like: 

<includePath path="C:/altera/15.0/embedded/ip/altera/hps/altera_hps/hwlib/include"/> 

I deleted both of them and restarted my project. The "Includes" line did not appear in my project, but then I built the project and it reappeared just like before. 

[As an aside, how can I find what this file is used for, the .sc file. I don't find this on the internet.] 

I don't want the path there because I want to instead copy those HwLibs files to my project. I don't know if this is the right thing to do, but cannot find any documentation about the subject. It's not working as it is. 

I do not see it in my project settings, so where is it getting this path? 

Thanks 

Ron 

http://www.alteraforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11081&stc=1
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

did you tried to remove the both# include line from the all available source files?

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

did you tried to remove the both# include line from the all available source files? 

--- Quote End ---  

My code does not include that file anywhere, if that's what you are asking. I don't know what you mean by 'both'. 

Ron
0 Kudos