Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

cyclone ii and cyclone v

Boeing
Beginner

is it okay to Re-host  from cyclone ii to cyclone v? In other word,  can you  used existent designed of cyclone ii and replaced by cyclone v or  any other latest cyclone chips  without having  effect  on it?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AminT_Intel
Employee
Hello, We no longer support Cyclone II. We do have information among other Cyclone devices on page 18 from this link: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/hb/cyclone-v/cv_51001.pdf Thank you.
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Does that answer your question? I will close this case in 3 days if there is no update from you.

Thanks

Boeing
Beginner

Are you going to support Cyclone V for next 10 years ?

AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

We currently do not have information on how long Cyclone V will be supported. However, you can subscribe to our email list when PCN, PDN and/or a Customer Advisory on the Intel FPGA website from this link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/my-intel/mal-emailsub/technical-updates.html

Thanks

AminT_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.