Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12589 Discussions

duebugging in nios ii SBT in while loop

praveenkumar
Beginner

while running the code in while loop ,code is not ruunnig.

while placing it in the timer it performing well.is there any bugs in niois ii SBT tool in altera quartus 13.1 version .

0 Kudos
5 Replies
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @praveenkumar,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum and hope this message find you well.
Can you please elaborate more on not running? do you mean after putting a breakpoint in the code and run as debug mode nothing is happening? If possible can you please provide any error message that are showing up?
Or perhaps the code snippet of the mention while loop that are not working that would be helpful.

If you are using a watchdog timer, here are a few things to take note on.

Warm regards.
BB

0 Kudos
praveenkumar
Beginner

hi, i'm not using any watch dog timer . i sorted it out by reinstalling in new pc .

Now its working just fine .

i'm using the web edition .

0 Kudos
praveenkumar
Beginner

fopen            shows undefined reference in nios  ii sbt   .

i want to open a file and write onto it.

IS files concept is suported in nios ii Sbt tool.

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @praveenkumar,

Good to know that it is working now, as for another issues related to fopen, you may find further details here.
As previous issues has been solved this thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have new queries, please feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts, and we would be right with you. Otherwise, the community users will further help you with doubts in this thread.

Best Wishes
BB

0 Kudos
praveenkumar
Beginner

i already  arised so many questions no one is replied about

no cfi table found in  base address . and tried to override but therie  its showing

cfi erase regions dont match with the device size

base adresss not aligned on the device size.

i have so many questions no one is replying

while programming through nios2flash programmer 

error 8: path of the file --verbose

its showing plz help me with this

0 Kudos