Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12589 Discussions

header and code files are not included in bsp

PHeri1
Beginner

I have included a component from opencores into my Platform Designer.

All 'library' paths are set in Quartus and the project compiles successfully.

But when I import the sopcinfo file into Nios II Eclipse Mars.2, the .h and .c files are never included in the bsp file. So they are also missing the the .elf file.

When I rightclick on the opencores component in the Platform Designer and choose Detail and Open Component Folder...

I see all the *.v files, a HAL and an inc folder.

All the files are installed on my computer in the folder:

C:\intelFPGA_lite\19.1\ip\opencores\i2c_opencores

Any idea?bsp.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

My name is Hazlina. I am the senior manager for the technical support team supporting this forum, I apologize that we had to backlog this case and didn't answer this in-time. Is your question still outstanding or has it been resolved? Let me know so that I can decide the appropriate course of actions. Thanks.

0 Kudos
PHeri1
Beginner

Hi Hazlina,

This question is still active. I hope you can help me.

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Noted. I will assign this to an engineer to help. You shall receive a response shortly. Thanks.

0 Kudos
EricMunYew_C_Intel

Hi, Peter

You may manually add the .h and .c files of your IP in your Nios II SBT, add to Project Explorer -> your _bsp folder -> drivers -> inc/src, and rebuild your project file.

Thanks.

Best regards

Eric

0 Kudos
EricMunYew_C_Intel

Hi, Peter

Can we close the case if it is solved ?

Thanks.

Eric

0 Kudos