Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12600 Discussions

hostpc like send data to nios II via jtag (now via matlabapi)

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

this thread continous my problems from http://www.alteraforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28699 

Hiho! 

After a long time - its me again! 

So ... now i switched back to windows XP! Matlab2009b, Quartus11. 

Now i can create a java object after the explaination from wombat of the 6th june. so far so good. 

next step - next problem. 

Now i get the same error: 

http://www.alteraforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28931 

Error : Could not initialize class com.altera.systemconsole.internal.plugin.jtag.aji 

i also thougth about wombats answer: 

"What I suspect happened here is that your path had somehow made windows load the wrong versions of the native library - one which is not compatible with the Java - or that that DLL found the wrong version of a dll it depends on. (The windows DLL loading rules are byzantine, and Java doesn't really provide any good ways to override them)" 

i donot really understand what you mean. i installed the actual jre6 on windows xp. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

MATLAB Version 7.9.0.529 (R2009b) 

MATLAB License Number: XXXXXX 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Version 5.1 (Build 2600: Service Pack 3) 

Java VM Version: Java 1.6.0_12-b04 with Sun Microsystems Inc. Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM mixed mode 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

MATLAB Version 7.9 (R2009b) 

Simulink Version 7.4 (R2009b) 

Communications Toolbox Version 4.4 (R2009b) 

Signal Processing Toolbox Version 6.12 (R2009b) 

i am very interested in the step that mazel did to solve his problems. 

i am also thinking about configuration problems of my niosII system. 

mhhh ... ?? 

greets
0 Kudos
0 Replies