Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
12409 Discussions

hostpc like send data to nios II via jtag (now via matlabapi)

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

this thread continous my problems from http://www.alteraforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28699 

Hiho! 

After a long time - its me again! 

So ... now i switched back to windows XP! Matlab2009b, Quartus11. 

Now i can create a java object after the explaination from wombat of the 6th june. so far so good. 

next step - next problem. 

Now i get the same error: 

http://www.alteraforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28931 

Error : Could not initialize class com.altera.systemconsole.internal.plugin.jtag.aji 

i also thougth about wombats answer: 

"What I suspect happened here is that your path had somehow made windows load the wrong versions of the native library - one which is not compatible with the Java - or that that DLL found the wrong version of a dll it depends on. (The windows DLL loading rules are byzantine, and Java doesn't really provide any good ways to override them)" 

i donot really understand what you mean. i installed the actual jre6 on windows xp. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

MATLAB Version 7.9.0.529 (R2009b) 

MATLAB License Number: XXXXXX 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Version 5.1 (Build 2600: Service Pack 3) 

Java VM Version: Java 1.6.0_12-b04 with Sun Microsystems Inc. Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM mixed mode 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

MATLAB Version 7.9 (R2009b) 

Simulink Version 7.4 (R2009b) 

Communications Toolbox Version 4.4 (R2009b) 

Signal Processing Toolbox Version 6.12 (R2009b) 

i am very interested in the step that mazel did to solve his problems. 

i am also thinking about configuration problems of my niosII system. 

mhhh ... ?? 

greets
0 Kudos
0 Replies