Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
12435 Discussions

how can i include fun.c in nios

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

hi everyone  

i put some functions in fun.c, try to make the main.c easy to read. 

how can i include fun.c in main.c? where should i put the fun.c? 

i tried to put it in the bsp floder, but the eclipse build the project with many errors# include "alt_types.h" 

//#include "altera_avalon_pio_regs.h"# include <io.h># include "sys/alt_irq.h"# include "system.h"# include <stdio.h># include <unistd.h># include "timer_fun.c" // this is my own fun# include "ft245_driver_fun.c" // this is my own fun# include "biss_driver_fun.c" // this is my own fun
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Print the code in a paper, then paste into the Nios package with a sticker

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

If you are asking a question so basic, you need to read up on the NIOS software development process. There are several intro documents on the Altera website.

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

You can include that into your app folder instead. You can run the command to update the makefile "nios2-app-update-makefile --add-src-files <filenames>"

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

alternately, you may consider to glue the file printed on the paper straight to the ground, this is called include as well.