Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
12455 Discussions

how to link the file to the SDRAM in qsys tools

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

hi everyone..can you help me? i try to connect the file to the SDRAM in qsys..and according to the journal that i found,i need to add the system and SDRAM clock for DE-series board through the university program library component..but unfortunately in my qsys, the university program library component didn't exist !!! :confused::confused:...what should i do now..hmmmm

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, you need to install the ALtera university program from here: 

https://www.altera.com/support/training/university/materials-software.html#monitor-program 

Scroll down and select your Quartus version from the drop down box. Then download and install, after that you'll find the IPs that you need.
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

thank you for your reply :)...really appreciate it..i'll try to download it first