Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12589 Discussions

lunching new configuration issue

venkatasateesh
Beginner

Hi dear intel team,

while working with nios2 eclipse work space  ,i am getting one more issue ,the getting error as shown below :

Using cable "USB-Blaster [USB-0]", device 1, instance 0x00
Pausing target processor: OK
Initializing CPU cache (if present)
OK

Downloading 00002000 ( 0%)
Downloading 0000250C (81%)
Downloaded 2KB in 0.0s        

Verifying 00002000 ( 0%)
Verifying 0000250C (81%)
Verified OK                        
Leaving target processor paused

if the issue due reset issue  i am controlling the reset also(keeping it high 1'b1) ,but still i am getting same  error ,let me  give some support to clear  this issue ,i am struggling  from a long time

nios2_running error.PNG

i am looking forward for your response 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
EricMunYew_C_Intel

Can you attach your log?

0 Kudos
venkatasateesh
Beginner

hi,

i am using quartus prime lite edition 20.1 (free edition ) in windows 10  operating system .i am sharing my log let me know the issue .

we looking forward your response

thanks&regards

sateesh

0 Kudos
EricMunYew_C_Intel

I can't find anything from your log. Can you attach your qsys?

0 Kudos
venkatasateesh
Beginner

Hi Dear intel team,

i am sharing complete project ,the project has developed in quartus prime  lite edition 20.1(free edition) ,let me know what is the issue 

i am looking forward for your response 

Thanks&Regards

sateesh

0 Kudos
EricMunYew_C_Intel

You can refer to below KDB.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/articles/000073953.html

Alternatively, you may want to upgrade to Quartus Lite 20.1.1

0 Kudos
EricMunYew_C_Intel

Since this thread had been answered, we shall close this thread. If you still need further assistance, you are welcome to post a response within 15days or open a new thread, some one will be right with you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.

0 Kudos
venkatasateesh
Beginner

Hi Intel team,

you can close the issue .i resolved issued .

0 Kudos