Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
12366 Discussions

nios2 eclipse an error has occurred.

ScottShin
New Contributor I

I deleted my workspace file to recreated the project, but when I attempt to start up the Nios II IDE, I see the splash screen, then a small dialogue box appears, saying:

"An error has occurred. See the log file C:\User\user\.altera.sbt4e\18.1.0.625-windows64\configuration\1603861355640.log"

螢幕擷取畫面 2020-10-28 131136.png

I  also reinstall quartus, but it didn't work.

(my environment: Quartus prime lite 18.1 windows10-64bit )

Hope any advice will appreciate.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ScottShin
New Contributor I

finally, I solve the problem. I deleted all files with the name of ''Altera" in C:\User directory. And reinstalled Quartus prime18.1.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ScottShin
New Contributor I

Before got this problem, I already built the Nios2 software project successfully.

So I guess the problem is I deleted the project without close Eclipse.

ScottShin
New Contributor I

Hope this message can help.

螢幕擷取畫面 2020-10-29 081144.png

ScottShin
New Contributor I

finally, I solve the problem. I deleted all files with the name of ''Altera" in C:\User directory. And reinstalled Quartus prime18.1.

View solution in original post