Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

niosii

Boeing
Beginner

Hi,

here is the service # removing personal information.  I requested info for Niosii last week, but I still did not get info back from customer service. I would like to know again for how many years intel will support Niosii ?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Boeing, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. 

We would like to inform you that we have a forum for these specific issues and products, so we are moving it to the "Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)" forum so you can get better support for this matter. https://community.intel.com/t5/Nios-II-Embedded-Design-Suite/bd-p/nios-II-embedded-design-suite  

Best regards, 

Sebastian M 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

There is no plan to retire Nios II feature at this point and in the foreseeable future.

I hope that helps.

If you have further questions, please do create a new thread. I will assign an engineer to support you.

-Hazlina