Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

the statement in console tab

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

hi ROBINKERSTEN92.. i try to reply you at the previous thread..but i don't know why i cannot reply it..by the way,on the previous thread u ask me to post the console thread..so this is the content in my console tab..and actually i got this error when i build the system 

**** Build of configuration Nios II for project proj_Trafflight_bsp **** 

make all  

1 [main] pwd 6044 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to 

the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com 

0 [main] sh 4184 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to 

0 [main] sh 1764 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to 

[BSP build complete] 

**** Build Finished **** 

im really apreciated if u can help me to solved this problem:)..and im still hoping that the others also can try to help me to solved this problem..:):)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello bittersweet, 

your reply on my question got posted, it can take some time for a response to be posted since a mod must approve. please see my answer in the original thread. 

(so i think this thread can be removed, if a mod reads this)