Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

using the uart core

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi all,  

I'm working on a project with max10 using nios2_gen, I try to send /receive informations from the max 10 to an esp 13 shield ( esp 8266) wifi, my skills in this domaine are limited, I start by making a system with Qsys this system contain a nios2_gen2 processor, RAM, I/O, a system ID and uart (RS232 serial port), I think that all what I'm gonna need for sending just a "Hello",now my problem is : I dont know what I have to do in Eclipse. please guys I need Help :oops::oops:.  

Tkhs all. 

Ayoub
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hey Ayoub, 

You can refer to this user guide https://www.altera.com/content/dam/altera-www/global/en_us/pdfs/literature/hb/nios2/n2sw_nii52017.pd... to help you get started in Nios II SBT Eclipse.