Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12600 Discussions

web server design on DE2-70 board using Verilog coding

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I am a final year student who is doing a final year project. My project is to design a web server on Altera DE2-70 board using Verilog coding. May I know any references for web server design coding example that I can refer to? I really need your help on this. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Including implementation of a TCP/IP stack? That's a tall order (difficult task)! 

I would implement a system with a Nios II processor and then run a Web Server on the Nios Il. :-) Technically, this is (or could be) "in Verilog", but the web server is actually C code. There's a Nios II web server example and there are "BUP"s (Board Update Portals) which contain a web server available for most Altera boards. 

Cheers and good luck! 

slacker
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I found the web server example using DE2 and DE2-115 board, but didn't see the DE2-70 web server example. I'm wondering how to modify the web server example to be applied on my DE2-70 board. Any idea on this? Thank you very much.

0 Kudos