Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
12455 Discussions

web server design on DE2-70 board using Verilog coding

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I am a final year student who is doing a final year project. My project is to design a web server on Altera DE2-70 board using Verilog coding. May I know any references for web server design coding example that I can refer to? I really need your help on this. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Including implementation of a TCP/IP stack? That's a tall order (difficult task)! 

I would implement a system with a Nios II processor and then run a Web Server on the Nios Il. :-) Technically, this is (or could be) "in Verilog", but the web server is actually C code. There's a Nios II web server example and there are "BUP"s (Board Update Portals) which contain a web server available for most Altera boards. 

Cheers and good luck! 

slacker
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I found the web server example using DE2 and DE2-115 board, but didn't see the DE2-70 web server example. I'm wondering how to modify the web server example to be applied on my DE2-70 board. Any idea on this? Thank you very much.