Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12615 Discussions

Not able to understand why crash is experienced

PrakashPrasad
Beginner

I am trying to understand why our code crashed and below is the image from  Lauterbach debugger :

PrakashPrasad_0-1708740611125.png

I am not able to understand why we see malloc call argument as ??? where in caller call we can clearly see its value as 0x88?

Please let me know what's the actual issue is?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JayB_Intel

Hello PrakashPrasad,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We want to make to provide the relevant support for your post. However, we would like to confirm a few points, are you a developer? May I know the model of the Intel processor you are working on? This way we will be able to supply advise you require.

Best regards,

Jay B.

0 Kudos
PrakashPrasad
Beginner

Yes I am a developer and we are using Altera Nios 2 processor

0 Kudos
JayB_Intel

Hello PrakashPrasad,

We have a forum category for specific issues related to your product. This category is monitored by our experts, who can provide you with the best solution. To help you get your answer more quickly, we will now move your post to that category.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Jay B.

0 Kudos
PrakashPrasad
Beginner

Thanks for same. Can you please provide details which and where this question is moved to? Please provide referral for same

0 Kudos