OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.
1719 Discussions

OPENCL on HD graphics 4600

XIAO_Y_
Beginner

I want to proceed a calculation with opencl together with visual studio 2012 on Windows 7. My CPU is intel i5-4590 of which GPU is Intel HD Graphics 4600. However, it's said that Intel SDK for OpenCL 2.0 doesn't support HD Graphics 4600, while download of SDK for OpenCL 1.2 seems to be removed from intel website.

Anyone who can help me? Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jeffrey_M_Intel1
Employee

Sorry for the delayed reply.  For Windows the driver and library components are installed with the graphics driver.  The SDK gives you things like tools and header files.  While it's true that you can only use up to OpenCL 1.2 on the GPU for Haswell processors, I have verified that the latest Intel(R) SDK for OpenCL(tm) Applications downloadable from our website does indeed install and work on Haswell processors.

0 Kudos