OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.
1718 Discussions

OpenCL SDK for GCC (Linux + OSX)

Vincent_Hindriksen

Hi all,

A while ago I ported several examples to GCC, so I could run them on Ubuntu:

• BitonicSort
  • DotProduct
  • GodRays
  • MedianFilter
  • ToneMapping

It was not a hard job, but hoped I could help people who did not use MS-stuff. GodRays and ToneMapping have problems, because I don't know what file kind of file they were readin, so I made some wild gueses. I did not port anything that contained DirectX, as porting it all to OpenGL would take me too much time.

You can find the files at http://www.streamcomputing.eu/blog/2012-08-07/intel-opencl-cpu-drivers-2013-beta-with-opencl-1-2-support/

I hope I can get some feedback on the colour-problem and maybe you want to help to port to OpenGL? Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ARNON_P_Intel
Employee
Hi Vincent, Thanks for posting the samples port to GCC. This is great, We will contact you soon for more info on the color problem. Arnon
0 Kudos