OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.

Using intel SDK for Visual studio 2008 , Vc++ , SDK

saini__saurabh
Beginner

Hello Gurus,

I am developing an application in visual c++ 2008, MFC. General configuration mode of my application is MakeFile. But MakeFile configuration type does not support fields for input of Include and library files for Intel SDK softwares. The configuration type which provide field for input of Intel SDK are of type->Application(.exe). How can we develop intel sdk apps with MakeFile as configuration type .

for Reference -> http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-appup-software-development-kit-api-reference-meego-cplusplus-developers-windows[^]

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Raghupathi_M_Intel
I haven't created a makefile project in VS, but you should be able to specify any LIB and INCLUDE paths in your makefile. Is that not working for you? Can you attach a simple reproducer for me to look at? Raghu
0 Kudos
saini__saurabh
Beginner
hello sir, i have attached one simple make file application with just cmd line settings done for it , kindly check and suggest where in the project settings would i be inserting the intel sdk's library and include files.
0 Kudos
Raghupathi_M_Intel
I didnt see any sources in your attachment. When you build your opencl program what error are you getting? Raghu
0 Kudos
saini__saurabh
Beginner
Hello Sir, Acctually i needed to know how to integrate the intel sdk library and include additional files dependency in Configuration of Make file projects. with regards Saurabh
0 Kudos