OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.
1719 Discussions

Work Items Do Not Set Output on HD5500 GPU

Salvatore_D_
Beginner

I'm having a problem with a few of my kernels on an i3-5010U CPU when running on the GPU device. When I specify an X offset of 2 or greater when queuing a kernel, every 16th row does not get calculated. I have a test project attached in a zip file. Visual Studio 2012 with the Intel OpenCL SDK integration is needed. The extension Image Watch is useful to visualize the problem. This issue is only seen when using the GPU device. I cannot reproduce using HD4400(Gen4) or HD520(Gen6) GPUs.

My configuration is:

• Intel i3-5010U
  • Windows 7 Embedded
  • Graphics driver version 20.19.15.4454

Any help would be appreciated. I have found a workaround, but my code is correct as far as I can tell and I would like to not put fixes in when I don't understand the cause of the problem.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Salvatore_D_
Beginner

I forgot to attach the zip file. Here it is.

0 Kudos
Jeffrey_M_Intel1
Employee

Thanks for your description and reproducer.  I'll take a look and get back to you soon.

0 Kudos