OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.
1719 Discussions

Can't download OpenCL SDK

li__xiaoquan
Beginner

[Edited by TCE on 20190529 to remove backend link]

is an invalid link

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Michael_C_Intel1

Hello LiX,

Thanks for informing...

I'm looking at the interface now.

-MichaelC

0 Kudos
Michael_C_Intel1

Hi LiX,

I was able to obtain the download through chrome and internet explorer 11... This issue will be forwarded to the folks managing the registrationcenter for further review. 

Are you able to see the download through the form here? https://registrationcenter.intel.com/en/forms/?productid=2863

Can you try a new browser session and logout?

-MichaelC

0 Kudos
Michael_C_Intel1

Hi LiX,

I've checked both on my end and with the download portal management folks... This issue should be resolved.

If you or any forum viewer still observes any lingering issues, please let us know. We can also connect via private message to check your registration center account status. I'll be editing the backend link in this thread to avoid user confusion and misguided search engine indexing. Users should obtain the assets through the Developer Tools portal page which links the registration center form.

Thanks again for letting us know here and thanks for the interest.

-MichaelC

0 Kudos
DeBerg
Beginner

No downloads for Windows?! That's what it says "No Downloads".

In the process of finding it, I have now managed to create 3 (free) Windows licenses and 1 Linux license,  and apparently 1 license for Intel System Studio ... apart from my normal Intel Parallel Studio licenses.

By following the registration link further above, the Linux license was created and I could see a download was available, but I need this for Windows.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Michael_C_Intel1

Hi FredrikL,

Glad to see the interest, thanks for posting.

The Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applciations standalone on Windows* OS download should be fixed as of yesterday afternoon. A browser cache/clear may be necessary to see the standalone in the registration center.

Otherwise, the OpenCL developer tools are available from the Intel® System Studio 2019 Update 4 download as a selectable component.

Thanks,

-MichaelC

0 Kudos