OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.
1718 Discussions

Please clean up the lib folder of Intel(R) SDK for OpenCL* Applications XE 2013

zhaopeng
Beginner

Hi,

There are several lib files in /opt/intel/opencl-1.2-3.1.1.11385/lib64 include Qt and boost which are used by KernelBuilder and IOC. When I add this lib path to LD_LIBRARY_PATH some programs may link these Qt libs instead system installed. For example smplayer can not start up because of this problem. So please extract these libs with KernelBuilder and IOC as standalong tools and keep the OpenCL implementation clean. 

BTW, my another new post can not found on the OpenCL forum page but it can be viewed with direct link http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/493546. Please help me to fix it.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Uri_L_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

We'll consider adding your proposed change in our future releases.

Regarding the second post, we'll appreciate if you could send us the exact command line that you've used so we'll be able to reproduce the issue (see replay that submitted to this post)

Thanks,

Uri

0 Kudos
Uri_L_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

We'll consider adding your proposed change in our future releases.

Regarding the second post, we'll appreciate if you could send us the exact command line that you've used so we'll be able to reproduce the issue (see replay that submitted to this post)

Thanks,

Uri

0 Kudos